Join a team of dedicated people who
share a passion and purpose for
making an impact with Retail clients.
FIND YOUR PURPOSE
Associate – Real Estate, Client Services
Toronto - Oberfeld Snowcap provides our clients with innovative real estate and advisory services that deliver profitability and global brand value. Founded over 40 years ago, Oberfeld Snowcap is a full-service real estate and retail advisory firm that focuse s on retail tenant representation, strategic planning, property and project leasing, as well as real estate investment sales.
We consider our team of seasoned experts to be our biggest and most important asset. By having a unique understanding and unparalleled expertise of the Canadian real estate landscape, retail operations and current market conditions, we strive to always deliver the best value for every real estate transaction. Today, our firm successfully represents premium local, national and international retail brands across Canada.
Based out of our Toronto office and acting as a first point of support to the Client Services team, the associate is the service contact for a portfolio of retail accounts. They maintain and build strong client relationships and identify opportunities for process improvement. They also gain exposure to a professional sales environment and receive training from market professionals while working closely with experts in the firm.
• Collaborate in maintaining relationships with our retail clients and business partners.
• Ensure each department is informed of pertaining information from the tenants signed documentation.
• Assist in strategic client real estate meetings and input all data in the property management system. Prepare reports for operational / internal purposes within the property management system.
• Oversee and execute filing in clients’ files and minute books: create, monitor and maintain client files for better file management and client service.
• Responsible for tracking, modifying and filing all client related documentation. Analyze all new leases and coordinate the input of all data in the property management system.
• Prepare lease proposals, presentations and reports for client meetings and events.
• Stay up to date on all active deals and projects. Refer to appropriate sales representative in obtaining accurate client data.
• Gather various statistical information used for conducting analysis for our clients.
• Maintain a close relationship with colleagues to ensure sharing of information.
• Other tasks as requested by management.
The Oberfeld Snowcap difference
WHAT OUR team members ARE SAYING
“Working at Oberfeld Snowcap is more than a career, it’s a lifestyle. Oberfeld teaches you how to conduct your day to day tasks with integrity and respect while always keeping your client’s needs and wants at the top of your priority list.”
Client Service Quebec / Commercial Real Estate Broker
“I really enjoy working in a team environment where everyone’s opinion counts, and that’s what I get at Oberfeld Snowcap – a company dedicated to its employees and is always working towards evolving and improving the company and its culture.”
Senior Director, Client Services / Real Estate Sales Representative
“Oberfeld Snowcap truly cares about their employees and put the employee first. We work HARD, but hard work is always recognized, respected and appreciated.”
VIce President, Client Services / Real Estate Broker
Join our team
ACHIEVE YOUR AMBITIONS
At Oberfeld Snowcap we foster creativity and innovation, we value different perspectives and we’re interested in yours. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Send your resume to: