Join a team of dedicated people who
share a passion and purpose for
making an impact with Retail clients.
FIND YOUR PURPOSE
Commmercial Real Estate Associate – Client Services
Note: This Associate role is for a Licensed Real Estate Practitioner namely in the province of Alberta.
Oberfeld Snowcap is Canada’s leading commercial real estate advisory firm for retail ers. With over 40 years of experience in the industry, our team of advisors merge their insights with market intelligence to offer retailers a range of services from tenant representation to restructuring leases with the goal of adding lasting business value. Our firm successfully represents premium local, national and international retail brands.
JOB SUMMARY – Location Calgary
The Commercial Real Estate Associate – Client Services is responsible for creating revenue by securing revenue-generating commercial real estate leasing deals, investment sales and acquisitions, consulting services to landlords, retail clients, developers, investors, etc. in accordance with Oberfeld Snowcap’s business objectives. A strong focus is on developing and managing relationships with potential clients and working with them on business growth opportunities beneficial to all parties. The incumbent partners with clients to support and find key solutions to business needs and ensures they are consistently given the appropriate attention and care. They demonstrate a strong client focus, exceptional time management and a proven track record for commitment and accountability in their day-to-day tasks.
• Manage day to day activities for client base.
• Define, plan and execute on projected sales targets and strategic objectives.
• Assist in solution development efforts that best address client needs.
• Proactively assess, clarify, and validate client needs.
• Research ownership records, market data and industry trends.
• Prospect new client relationships, mandates and referral sources.
• Negotiate exclusive listing agreements.
• Market exclusive listings to potential buyers and negotiate offers.
• Attend networking and industry events.
• Post and update online listings, ensuring accuracy.
• Manage and enter own data in shared records tool.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES
• Achieve assigned expectations for profitability.
• Work with clients to complete and present customized real estate strategic plans that meets our company standards.
• Maintain high client satisfaction ratings.
• Complete required training and development objectives within assigned time frame.
SKILLS, REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Commercial real estate associate’s license or associate broker’s license
• Ideally 3 - 5+ years of related experience (Previously in commercial real estate or service industry firm)
• Results driven with entrepreneurial spirit
• Exceptional negotiating and communication skills
• Strong analytical capabilities
• Proficiency with MS Office Applications (including Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point)
• Able to communicate effectively at all levels
• Team player with strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to travel and must have access to a vehicle for daily use
Note that this job position’s remuneration is based on commissions. The Commercial Real Estate Associate will work alongside our top associates and will be part of a culture of collaboration and information sharing.
We welcome all applications and wish to thank all candidates for their interest in applying for this position. Only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted. Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available on request.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Associate, Client Services - COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE ADVISORY SERVICES
Oberfeld Snowcap is Canada’s leading commercial real estate advisory firm for retailers. With over 40 years of experience in the industry, our team of advisors merge their insights with market intelligence to offer retailers a range of services from tenant representation to restructuring leases with the goal of adding lasting business value. Our firm successfully represents premium local, national and international retail brands.
By joining our team of trusted advisors, you will discover a shared and inspiring vision and culture made of inclusive values that deeply support our employees' contribution, personal growth and teamwork. Our work environment encourages accountability, diversity, integrity and the development of all our employees, whether by providing expert advice to clients or supporting colleagues in achieving business objectives. At Oberfeld, your contribution to our success matters.
Job Position Overview (Full-Time Salaried Position)
Based out of our Toronto office and acting as a first point of contact to the Client Services team, the Associate helps support a portfolio of retail accounts. They maintain and build strong client relationships and identify opportunities for process improvement. They also gain exposure to a retail sales environment and receive training from market professionals while working closely with experts from the industry.
• Collaborate in maintaining relationships with our retail clients and business partners.
•Ensure each department is informed of pertaining information from the tenants signed documentation.
• Assist in strategic client real estate meetings by preparing reports for operational/internal purposes and input all data in the property management system.
• Oversee and execute filing in clients’ files and minute books: create, monitor and maintain client files for better file management and client service.
• Responsible for tracking, modifying and filing all client related documentation. Analyze all new leases and coordinate the input of all data in the property management system.
• Prepare lease proposals, presentations and reports for client meetings and events.
• Stay up to date on all active deals and projects. Gather various statistical information used for conducting analysis for our clients.
• Maintain a close relationship with colleagues to ensure sharing of information.
• Other tasks as requested by management.
SKILLS, REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• College or University degree is required.
• Previous work experience in retail, commercial real estate or service industry (an asset).
• High-level of attention to detail and accuracy.
• Exceptional time management and able to manage priorities.
• Strong communicate skills both verbal and written.
• Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
• Fully proficient with MS Office Applications (including Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point).
We welcome all applications and wish to thank all candidates for their interest in applying for this position. Only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available on request.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer.
The Oberfeld Snowcap difference
WHAT OUR team members ARE SAYING
“Working at Oberfeld Snowcap is more than a career, it’s a lifestyle. Oberfeld teaches you how to conduct your day to day tasks with integrity and respect while always keeping your client’s needs and wants at the top of your priority list.”
Client Service Quebec / Commercial Real Estate Broker
“I really enjoy working in a team environment where everyone’s opinion counts, and that’s what I get at Oberfeld Snowcap – a company dedicated to its employees and is always working towards evolving and improving the company and its culture.”
Senior Director, Client Services / Real Estate Sales Representative
“Oberfeld Snowcap truly cares about their employees and put the employee first. We work HARD, but hard work is always recognized, respected and appreciated.”
VIce President, Client Services / Real Estate Broker
Join our team
ACHIEVE YOUR AMBITIONS
At Oberfeld Snowcap we foster creativity and innovation, we value different perspectives and we’re interested in yours. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
DIVERSITY, INCLUSION & ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT
We believe that having a wide set of experiences, diverse backgrounds and skills across our organization are key elements of our success.
We value diversity, inclusion, accessibility and equal opportunity in the recruitment, retention and advancement of all our talents. To help support all applications during the recruitment cycle, we offer disability-related accommodation upon request.
We maintain a work environment that fosters the professional development of our team members, encouraging continuing education that enhances the understanding and expertise relating to the commercial real estate industry to better service our clients.
Send your resume to: