- Dimensions: 700 sq. ft.
- Ceilings: 10’ 8’’
- Utilities: metered separately
- Term: 5-10 years
- Prime ground floor opportunity in Kensington
- Located in one of Toronto’s most unique and vibrant communities
- Home to an eclectic variation of restaurants, cafés, nightlife and more
- Extensive pedestrian traffic from both within the neighborhood and from busy surrounding streets such as Dundas St. College St. and Spadina Ave.
- Nearby retailers include: Dirty Bird, Blackbird Baking, Sanagan’s Meat Locker, Global cheese and more
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Wide street exposure
- Almost shell space
- Easy pedestrian access from Baldwin Street
- Easy access to parking and public transit
2019 DEMOGRAPHICS (3 km)
- Total Population: 382,699
- Daytime Population: 734,240
- Average HH Income: 114,120
The information contained herein was obtained from sources deemed reliable and is believed to be true; it has not been verified and as such. Oberfeld Snowcap cannot be warranted nor form any part of any future contract. The recipient of this information should take the steps necessary to verify the information. The information may change and/or the property may be removed from the market at any time without notice to the recipients from Oberfeld Snowcap.