- Situated on Boul. des Îles, the busiest commercial axis in Port-Cartier, it is most frequented by Port Cartier and adjacent city dwellers.
- The most renowned and symbolic centre in Port-Cartier. It was recently renovated and the latest municipal evaluation recognizes the site’s exceptional condition.
- Major anchor tenants include Provigo and Hart Store, which account for 50% of the centre’s occupancy. The property also includes a 4,400 sq. ft. 2nd floor, ideal for office space.
- Asking Price: $8 M
- Operational costs/year: $569,782 (estimated 2019)
- Land area: 436,438 sq. ft.
- Building area: 87,345 sq. ft.
- 2nd-floor area: 4,400 sq. ft.
- Ceiling height: 12 ft.
- Commercial and service 20-C zoning
- Property in great physical and financial condition
- Recent investment in the property
- Long-term and stable tenants on the premises
- Reputable tenants such as:
Brunet, Dollarama, SAQ, Desjardins
- Extensive exterior parking lot with 325 places
- Frontal and pylon signage