Looking for an exciting new challenge? Join our fast-growing team and become a part of shaping the future. Send your resume to HR@oberfeldsnowcap.com
“Oberfeld Snowcap represents an unparalleled opportunity for exposure to all aspects of retail leasing & advisory. With a mix of industry veterans and rising stars, the atmosphere of Oberfeld Snowcap presents new employees with an opportunity to collaborate on rewarding projects that will both challenge and become career defining moments.
Without question, the best thing about Oberfeld Snowcap is the people. Your colleagues will inspire you and push you to be your best. You will come to work energized to work with your team, and you will be amazed at what you can accomplish together.”
“Working at Oberfeld Snowcap is more than a career, it’s a lifestyle. Oberfeld teaches you how to conduct your day to day tasks with integrity and respect while always keeping your client’s needs and wants at the top of your priority list.”
“The best part of Oberfeld Snowcap is the people that work here. Our industry can at times be stressful, so having great people to talk to, brainstorm, and laugh with is extremely important. Our company is made up of such a diversity of people and personalities and they all make coming to work in the morning worth it.
People should join the company if they are looking to build meaningful business careers. We are privileged to travel and take part in conferences and seminars, we are given almost full autonomy to work and problem solve and we meet some of the most brilliant and successful entrepreneurs in the country.”
“I really enjoy working in a team environment where everyone’s opinion counts, and that’s what I get at Oberfeld Snowcap – a company dedicated to its employees and is always working towards evolving and improving the company and its culture.”
“Oberfeld Snowcap truly cares about their employees and put the employee first. We work HARD, but hard work is always recognized, respected and appreciated.”
“One of my best experiences at Oberfeld Snowcap was attending my first ICSC in Toronto. I went up the escalator, turned around and saw our tremendous booth. I understood at that moment how important Oberfeld Snowcap is in the market; the entire Oberfeld Snowcap team was the biggest and busiest!”
Calgary, Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver
Oberfeld Snowcap is expanding! We are hiring Commercial Real Estate Sales Representatives across the country!
Founded 40years ago, Oberfeld Snowcap is a full-service real estate and retail advisory firm that focuses on retail tenant representation, strategic planning, property and project leasing, as well as real estate investment sales.
We consider our team of seasoned experts to be our biggest and most important asset. By having a unique understanding and unparalleled expertise of the North American real estate landscape, retail operations and current market conditions, we strive to always deliver the best value for every real estate transaction.
Today, our firm successfully represents over 250 premium local, national and international retail brands across North America.
Why work for Oberfeld Snowcap:
•Our mission is excellence. Our goal is to provide our clients with innovative real estate and advisory services that deliver profitability and global brand value.
•We focus on retaining great talent – our team is our most important asset!
•Strong and established presence across all commercial venues.
What we are looking for:
We welcome applicants at all levels of experience in the Commercial Real Estate industry. A valid Commercial Real Estate License is required for this opportunity.
We are looking for candidates with excellent communication and negotiation skills, who have the ability to promote and represent the Oberfeld Snowcap brand and culture.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Based on previous experience, the exceptional response rate demands that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please send your resume to HR@oberfeldsnowcap.com
The Broker will report to the Vice-President of Real Estate Services in the Quebec office at Oberfeld Snowcap. The incumbent will assist in generating future revenue by nurturing existing Client and Landlord relationships while providing real estate advisory and negotiation services with the representatives of retail locations in order to reach a leasing agreement. On behalf of the Client and in conjunction with Landlords and Developers, this individual will manage deals through all stages of the development process from the creation of market penetration strategies, through site analysis, selection and lease negotiations.
The ideal candidate should have exceptional time management and organizational skill as well as a strong memory with the ability to recall dates, facts and statements with ease.
BROKER RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
• Tenant relations: Establish productive, professional relationships with personnel in assigned customer accounts.
• Coordinate the involvement of the firm’s personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
• Assist in Real Estate negotiations and identify and present proposals to the assigned customer accounts, while fully understanding our clients’ needs and objectives.
• Assist in solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of the firm’s required personnel.
• Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis.
• Help meet targets for sales projections and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
• Seek out and develop new client relationships by targeting, prospecting and presenting compelling business propositions.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES
• Aids in achieving assigned expectations for profitability in designated strategic accounts.
• Works with the client to complete and present a customized real estate strategic plan that meets our firm’s standards.
• Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings.
SKILLS, REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Real Estate broker’s license
• Exceptional communication and negotiating skills.
• Proficient with MS Office Applications
(including Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
• Strong organizational skills, efficiency and attention to detail.
• Fluently bilingual (French & English) with strong communication skills.
• Ability to travel and a valid driver’s license with a reliable vehicle.
For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and a brief cover letter outlining your interest and suitability for the
position at email@example.com referencing the position in the subject line of your email.
We thank all applicants for their interest and will contact you if a meeting is required.